Since the first thing people notice about you is your smile and teeth, your self confidence and self esteem grows when that smile is healthy. Properly functioning teeth and jaws impact your smile and your overall dental health; therefore, our goal for every patient is to achieve both. Successful dental treatment is a team effort. We provide the expertise and the treatment plan. You provide the opportunity for us to show you how much we care about making your smile the best and healthiest it can be.
It is important to note that many dental problems can also be hidden behind perfectly acceptable smiles. Dr. Mostafa Aboulkhair is qualified to diagnose existing or potential conditions that, if left untreated, could impact your dental and overall health.
- Is there anything you would like to change about the appearance of your smile ?
- Are you interested in a brighter smile ?
- Do you have crocked or crowded teeth that concern you ?
- Do you have any spaces between your teeth that bother you?
- Would you like to change the shape of your teeth ?
In this way, we can help you to keep your teeth looking and functioning their best for a lifetime. We take the time to carefully explain your treatment options in order to help you make informed decisions that affect the future of your dental health. Please remember exceptional dental care is a partnership between patient, doctor and his professional team.
- A chance for you to ask questions about us.
- Listening to the concerns and desires you may have.
- Obtaining a complete series of necessary x-rays to render an accurate diagnosis.
- A review of your medical and dental history.
- An evaluation of the temporal mandibular joints and related muscles (TMJ).
- An evaluation of the bite and how the teeth fit together (occlusion).
- An oral cancer and soft tissue-screening exam.
- A complete periodontal recording and evaluation for “gum and bone disease”, the number one reason for tooth loss.
- A complete recording of all missing teeth, existing teeth, and all restorations.
- A careful evaluation of the condition of each tooth and restoration.