We accept assignment from major PPO Dental plans and currently participate with most major insurance plans including Aetna, , Cigna, Delta Dental, Dominion Dental, DentaQuest, GEHA, Guardian, Humana, Metlife, United Concordia, cigna,United Healthcare and others such as Dental insurance is intended to cover some, but not all of the cost of your dental care. Most plans include co-payments and deductibles which are the responsibility of the patient at the time of service. Insurance coverage is not, and never has been, a guideline for quality care. We expect your co-payment in full at the time of service, and we will be happy to file your insurance claims for you. Please bring your insurance card with you on your first visit and familiarize yourself with your dental plan
benefits. We will work with you to ensure that you receive the maximum benefits to which you are entitled.
Payment is due at the time of service. We accept cash, checks, Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
CareCredit is here to help you pay for treatments and procedures your insurance doesn’t cover. We offer No Interest* financing or low minimum monthly payment options so you can get what you want, when you want it. You can even use CareCredit for your family and favorite pet. With three simple steps, including an instant approval process, it’s easy to apply for CareCredit. After you’re approved, you’re free to use CareCredit for the services you choose including LASIK, veterinary, dentistry, cosmetic, hearing aids and more.
No insurance? No problem with our Smart Dental Plan
Because preventative care will save you time and money in the long run, our Smart Dental Plan is a great solution for patients who do not have dental insurance. Our mission is to encourage those without dental insurance to undergo preventative dental care in hopes of avoiding major problems before they occur. The program also provides discounts in the event that dental work is needed.
Unlike most of today’s dental insurances, our program has no maximum limits, no waiting periods, no deductibles, no preapproval and since we provide the program in-house, there’s no need to contact a third party to determine benefits or navigate confusing insurance rules.
Membership fee: $299 per year per adult patient (actual cost $450)
$199 per year per pediatric patient (less than 18 years old)
1. Two routine cleanings per year
2. Two doctor exams per year
3. One necessary set of x-rays per year
4. Two oral cancer screenings per year
5. Oral hygiene instruction
6. Pediatric fluoride treatments
7. 20% fee reduction on any dental services beyond those listed above
1. Membership fee is due in full upon joining
2. All payments are due in full when services are rendered
3. Cannot be combined with dental insurance
4. Dental services must be completed within the 12 month membership period
5. Renewal payment is due 12 months from the initial sign up date and members can opt out at any time.
6. Benefits only apply to services rendered at Aesthetic Dentistry of Fairfax