Dental implants are the most effective way to replace missing teeth. Your dental implant restoration will replace both the missing tooth and missing root, offering you the best of both worlds – oral health benefits that restore your ability to chew and bite properly as well as aesthetic benefits that restore a beautiful smile.
Depending on your needs, dental implants can be used to replace one missing tooth, or they can be used to attach to dentures for additional support when replacing multiple teeth. We also offer dental implants in conjunction with Strickland Facelift Dentures™. During your consultation, Dr. Frank DePaola will review all of these options with you in detail.
- Improved comfort – Dental implants fuse with your jawbone, making them a permanent restoration. This eliminates much of the discomfort associated with removable dentures.
- Improved appearance – Your dental implants will look and feel like your natural teeth, blending in seamlessly with your smile.
- Improved eating ability – You will be able to eat all of your favorite foods without concern.
- Improved speech – Dentures often slip, causing difficulty speaking. Dental implants eliminate this embarrassing issue, making it easy to pronounce words clearly.
- Improved oral health – Your adjacent remaining teeth will not need to be altered to support the implant as is necessary with dental bridges or dentures, improving your long term oral health. Dental implants also prevent the jawbone from shrinking, preserving more of your natural bone structure.
- Durability – With proper care, your dental implants can last for the rest of your life.
- Convenience – The permanent nature of dental implants eliminates the hassles associated with removing your dentures for cleaning.
Please contact Aesthetic Dentistry of Fairfax using the form at the right side of the page or call (703) 218-8142 today to schedule your initial consultation. Dr. Aboulkhair serves patients throughout Northern Virginia.